Thursday, July 26, 2012

Official Decision

Well it is official, I have decided to go with deep dish wheels for the charger. I had been toying with the idea off and on for a few years but since I am going all out why not? Deep dish wheels, as you can see in this picture of a 74 Dodge Charger, are a thing of the past. New cars can have deep rear rims but nothing as deep as they used to be on classic muscle cars. I've priced them and looked up styles but have finally agreed with myself that we are going with the deep dishes. I like them because they aren't used anymore, in fact they weren't used on all muscle cars even back in the muscle car era. It gives a unique look that will be sure to turn heads.
There are few things left up in the air on my decision making. The wheels are no longer on that list. The wheels are also 4th on the list of things that will be done to the car. First being the body work, second being the paint job, third being the interior, and then the wheels. Followed by the engine parts upgrade and exhaust system. More updates on the way!

No comments: