Sunday, July 29, 2012

One Set of Wheels for Another...


It's no secret, I love my fourwheeler and we've been through a lot together, but the fact of the matter is, it's 3 hours away from where I live and I just don't use it enough. It's time I sell the old Polaris 400. Besides, with the money I'll get from selling it I can get wheels and tires for the charger. I've had a lot of good times on that fourwheeler, in the snow, in the mud, in the woods, in the fields, over rocks, over hills, over logs, and everywhere in between. And on the days where I was hurting, hurting real bad, there was nothing like getting on and just getting away from life for a little while. I have the fourwheeler to thank for all that. I'm not the only one that enjoyed it and once I sell it, I suppose I won't be the last either. But it all goes for the greater good, for "the cause." I won't forget my fourwheeler anytime soon.

No comments: